Rishikesh Yogalaya School
The Rishikesh Yogalaya School is one of the most popular Yoga teacher training school Rishikesh, which is a Himalayan town in the northern state of India. The city of Rishikesh is not only known as the capital city of yoga of the India, but is just as known for its holy attributes. In the ancient times a huge number of Yogis, Rishis and Sages were paying attention to this most peaceful town through which the very popular Holy Ganges Rivers flowed.
At the present time the city of Rishikesh is equally fully developed and well known for various types of yoga ashrams as well as tourism. The Yoga and tourism, attract national and international tourist to this holy town. Its natural beauty, holy & peaceful atmosphere makes it very popular.
The Rishikesh Yogalaya School is dedicated to spreading the complete ancient knowledge of various types of Yoga such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Yoga Meditation, Pranayama, Meditation and Vinyasa etc in its traditional form.
Yoga Teacher Training Courses
What we do during the Rishikesh Yogalaya School teacher training courses? Here we mentioned few common Yoga teacher training courses-
- Learn about how to cleanse your whole body with various traditional Yoga techniques.
- Learn about what types of nutrition are beneficial for us.
- Learn how to Increase body & mental strength, flexibility and discipline
- Get the well knowledge about how to refresh and clarify to increase your complete physical, mental and the spiritual health
- Build up your ability to share the happiness in your life with others
- Increase your awareness, self-confidence and encouragement
- Build up internal energy and motivation.
- Learn how to improve your attention and deepen your meditation practice
- Feel the self-realization and expanded bond with spiritual powers
Why Rishikesh Yogalaya School teacher training courses is different?
Rishikesh Yogalaya School, offers a spate of yoga programs in Rishikesh, India which contain various yoga training courses for beginners, yoga retreats and yoga teacher training - 100 hour yoga teacher training course / 200 hour yoga teacher training course. After the completion of the any Yoga Alliance teacher training courses and getting the complete certification, every individual learner become eligible to register as yoga teachers (RYT 100, E-ETR 100, RYT 200 or E-RYT 200) with Rishikesh Yogalaya School and teach various types of yoga anywhere in the world.